Create & Integrate
New e-newsletter for Metro State’s Office of Alumni Relations
After many months of hard, collaborative work with the Office of College Communications, I finally put together this awesome e-newsletter for Alumni. We started out with an all-text e-newsletter that I took over assembling in June 2010. Then, we moved onto using Blackbaud’s NetCommunity Grow e-mailing program in November, for which I built a better, but not perfect e-newsletter in html. Finally, utilizing the expert design skills of Richard Jividen and html assistance from College Communications, I was able to assemble the following e-newsletter. Our open rate increased 2 percent when we mailed this e-newsletter out! With 25,000 emails, that is a pretty significant increase in numbers of people opening the e-news. It was exciting.
(3 screen shots pieced together)
This entry was posted on Friday, March 4th, 2011 at 7:38 pm and is filed under Not Slider. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- Meet Our New Social Media Pro, Maija Burkert
- Facebook Graph Search: How Will It Affect You?
- Mountain Gear’s Facebook Contest: #RRRVIP
- Meet Craig Muderlak, Artist and Photographer
- Happy Valentine’s Day from MergeThis Media
- Going to Greenland!
- Meditations and Moving Mountains
- Happy Holidays from MergeThis Media!
- Mountain Gear: The Mountain Blog
- The Changing Facebook World